Saturday, November 24, 2012
Meet Kimber
This is our new puppy!!! Kimber Rodgers. She is so cute! You want the story?
Ok....
So Greg and I really have been wanting a second dog. So we said that we would get one when we get into a home. Which we hope to have this next year. So I said to Greg, "let's just go look at dogs so we can tell what type of breed we want to get" Harmless right?????
haha....
So we went the the South Utah County Animal Shelter and we looked at all the dogs there and we saw a black Chihuahua. She was a year old and we took her in a room to get to know her. She was really adorable. And because she was black, she was considered for the black friday deal, half off! So we wrote down her info and said we needed to think about it and left.
So here I am already wanting a dog now! I really liked her, put I knew I really really wanted a little puppy. So we called a couple of places and ended up going to Animal Ark in Orem.
We went inside and there were so many cute tiny puppies. Then I saw two dogs on the end that were the least expensive. So we asked if we could see the girl. I knew right when I held her that she was the one I wanted.
Well we left the store, no dog....
We went and got some lunch and I guess my puppy dog eyes worked on Greg because we went back and put a deposit down on her! YAY!!!!!
We left again, and went to another store. We weren't going to pick her up till late that night, but about 45 minutes went by and we decided, oh lets get her now.
So we picked her up!
Well then she didn't have a name yet. And Greg wanted to name her Keira and I wanted Lexie. Then he said how about Kimber?
I said, "Kimber is pretty! ....hey wait a minute, that's the name of your gun!"
It was pretty funny. But we decided to go with it because it was so cute.
So we brought her home to Mollie and they are already best friends!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment